- Where can I download Futudent recording software?
- Can I use multiple Futudent cameras on the same computer?
Yes - provided you have enough USB ports to plug in the cameras, you can switch between multiple cameras by selecting a camera from the Camera option in the Camera Settings panel on the right side of the recording software.
- What is the recorded video format?
All videos are encoded on the fly to Mpeg-4 format.
- Is audio recorded as well?
Futudent cameras do not have in-built microphones. The recording software uses either the computer's internal microphone or a connected external one. An external microphone attached as close as possible to the operator, such as on clothing, guarantees the best audio quality.
- How do I get a Futudent account?
To sign up for a Futudent account, click here.
- I've forgotten my password, how can I recover it?
- Go to https://user.futudent.com/logon.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your Futudent account email and click Send.
- You will receive an email with instructions, follow the instructions to set a new password.
- Can I change my Futudent account email address & password?
Yes - you can change your password by following the same instructions above. Your Futudent account email address unfortunately cannot be changed.
- How can I share my recordings with colleagues and/or patients?
You can share videos a colleague/patient either through the Futudent software's Share with colleague/Share with patient feature, or by logging into your Futudent account in a web browser. Your colleague/patient will receive an email invitation to create a free Futudent/MyDentalBook account and view the shared video.
- Can I delete uploaded videos?
Yes - you have full control over your videos. You can delete any video at any time both from the recording software and the Futudent cloud.
- Do I need permission to film a patient?
This is dependent on individual country regulations. In certain countries, express permission is needed ( it is sometimes enough to capture an agreement on video). It is up to the user to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Can I delete my Futudent account?
Yes - you can delete your Futudent account at any time by sending a delete request either through our online support contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all information related to your account, such as community posts and uploaded recordings, will be deleted and is non-transferable should you wish to open another Futudent account in the future. You may sign up for a new Futudent account any time in the future.