- Motivate students by showing the reality of dental operations; students get a realistic view of clinical work.
- Use videos to support theories and as study material.
- Capture live demonstrations simultaneously and share with students for later use.
- Video and picture sharing enables remote teaching methods to be used.
- Create a portfolio of your videos that can be shared with your professor or mentor.
- Show your skills to your future employer.
- Communicate with your professor with real clinical videos created by you, and get exact feedback from tutors for more efficient learning.
- Learn from your own videos. During the operation self-evaluation is difficult. With videos it is possible to go through the operation afresh.
- Discuss about your videos with other students and learn from each other.