December 21 is the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. It's the shortest day of the year in Helsinki with only 5 hours, 49 minutes of daylight. We care about good quality lighting to get us through these darkest days of winter!
December 21, 2022. Helsinki at 14:30pm facing south toward the midday sun.
But what do we mean when we ask for good quality lighting to be used in healthcare? Scroll down to learn:
- What are the 3 types of lighting?
- Who defines lighting in healthcare facilities?
- How is Light Quality Defined?
- Other characteristics affect the light and image quality?
- Is it possible to improve my lighting in software?